About Me

I love to bake, write, to create art and I love to cycle my bike

Friday 1 December 2006

What are you going to do with your life?

I don't know! That's the scarey thing! I sort of know, but I don't know how to get there, you know. No. Ok. Well, I want to work in film, but it is a tough and scarey business. You got to be fearless. But I'm just a meek little mouse, but a creative mouse. I always knew I wanted to do something creative. That's the kind of thing I am good at.
But the thing is, right now I just need a job, any job will do. I don't care, I honestly don't care. I work hard, I have a damn good work ethic and I believe no job is too small. In the words of Homer Simpson, 'You can treat me like crap and I'll still kiss your butt and call it ice-cream' - something like that. So, somebody hire me, please!

No comments: